To get started with the Versium APIs, you just need to create an account, get your API key, and choose your subscription level. Then, all that lovely data is yours to GET and PUT right where you want it.
- Go to the API Dashboard (developers.versium.com).
- Select Create Account.
- Select Create Account. We'll send you an email to verify your account.
- Verify your account and email address by opening the link in the Verification email.
Your API key is created when you create an account. This key is used to authorize your API calls.
When you create an account, you are automatically enrolled in our free API access plan. When you're ready to upgrade, you can change your plan:
- In the upper right, select Update Plan.
- Select Consumer or Business and Consumer, and then choose a plan. All business plans include consumer data.
- Follow the prompts to provide your payment information and confirm your purchase.
Get familiar with how the API works in the API Walkthroughs
You can now use your API key to access Versium API LifeData - LifeData - LifeData is generated by businesses and consumers through real life events, actions, and activities both on- and offline. Versium compiles and organizes this information into LifeData. This data is comprised of more than 8,000 aggregated and indexed data files. This includes more than 400 Million email addresses and 300 Billion attributes. . Check out the API guides and reference to get started. To check your API usage against your plan limits, go to your API Dashboard.
Updated 5 months ago